Thursday, March 05, 2009

Catching Up!

Hi everyone! Thanks to all of the wonderful readers who purchased Addicted and put it on some bestseller lists! Thanks so much!!! I'm humbled and so appreciative that you chose to part with your hard earned money to buy my book! A thousand times, thank you!

As the release month is over, and the deadline for Sinful calls, I'll be a bit scarce on this blog as well, I probably won't have a newsletter out till about May. However, there's still two chances to win a copy of Addicted. Tomorrow, March 6th, I'll be doing two blogs and giving away a copy at each. The blogs are historical/contemporary author Karin Tabke and the Romance Reader At Heart blog. Tomorrow I'll post the links!

Again, thanks so much for being part of the success of Addicted!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Barbara