Saturday, September 03, 2011

Oooh la la!!!


Is this not a lovely cover for the French translation version of Sinful. And it has a new title, too, which I am loving!

The colors are pretty, although purple and mauve never really occured to me while writing Sinful, but I have to say these colors give a nice feel. I love, love, the way that very male beringed hand is pressing against her breast, beautiful, and very Wallingford if you ask me.

I think it is a good reflection of Matthew and Jane, and the vibe and color scheme are making me think fall. I love fall....my fav time of year!

So, what do we think, a keeper
Hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend.

8 comments:

Alycia said...

It's beautiful Charlotte! Purple is such a pretty color, one of my favorites :)

Punya said...

Love it! Then again, I love anything that says 'Wallingford' and 'Matthew'. Also agree the way you explained the cover, how Wallingford-like it is. :D

Dalila G. said...

Yes, definitely.. "Ooooh la la!!!"...how awesome!

The colors look fab together!
The eye catcher for me is his hand, ring and all!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Charlotte Featherstone said...

Hi guys! I'm so glad you agree with me! Although, I am still so very partial to the orgininal cover, with Matthew standing all alone, his stance tense. That model certainly had Matthew down pat!

Should have the cover for Temptation and Twilight soon. I can't wait to see that one!

Punya said...

Sinful's cover is one of my most favorite covers. Oh, I do so agree that that man is Matthew. Whoever he is (I wish I knew), just WOW! And, great job (as always) for I love your covers Ms. Featherstone! :D

Booklover1335 said...

Really lovely cover. Very sensuous. I love the color, and Wallingford's hand on her chest. very nice...like he is clinging to her and seducing her at the same time.

Alycia said...

Can't wait to see Alynwick's cover!

Portia Da Costa said...

Lovely image... ;)

 
Site Design by Barbara